ARTNeT on FDI conducts demand-driven research and analysis on relevant FDI investment, resulting in a spectrum of available publications. ARTNeT acts as a research dissemination platform and organizers meetings that enable researchers and policy makers to exchange information and collaborate, with the ultimate achievement of leveraging FDI as an engine for sustainable development in Asia and the Pacific.
Our team of researchers are currently working on several different issues, each of which incorporates a gender perspective. These issues include:
- FDI Trends in the Asia and Pacific Region
- FDI in the Digital Economy
- Leveraging FDI to improve the resilience of national health sectors in Asia and the Pacific
- Investment Facilitation for Development
- Outward FDI and Home Country Sustainable Development
Our latest publications and working papers on these issues and more can be found here.