Inclusive Business in Agriculture and Food Systems Regional Investment Forum
The United Nations ESCAP, in collaboration with the Ministry of Cooperatives and SMEs of Indonesia and the Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation, will co-organize the Regional Investment Forum on Inclusive Business in Agriculture and Food Systems on August 23rd, 2023, in Bali, Indonesia.
The event will be organized alongside the 6th ASEAN Inclusive Business Summit, which is being held in collaboration with the Government of Indonesia, the ASEAN Secretariat, United Nations ESCAP, and the Organisation for Economic Co-operation and Development (OECD).
The regional investment forum for inclusive business in agriculture will provide opportunities to network and to:
- Explore national opportunities for investing in inclusive business in agriculture and food systems.
- Showcase inclusive business models in agriculture and food systems.
- Pitch to investors/Identify investment deals in inclusive business models in agriculture and food systems.
- Discuss financing challenges and solutions.
- Get insights on becoming investment ready, including through measuring and managing impact.
- Explore partnerships with government agencies, development partners and other firms.
For more information, visit the ASEAN Inclusive Business Summit webpage.
Click here to learn more about United Nations ESCAP’s work on Inclusive Business.